Freekehlicious LLC is located in New Jersey. Partnering globally and domestically,we are an importer and wholesaler of quality freekeh. We carry 10, 25, 50 & 55 lb bags and pack all products in a SQF Certified facility. We also provide private labeling.
|Product Specifications: · Cracked wheat is similar in texture to bulgur wheat; wholegrain to wheat berry in size & texture · Clean, ready to cook and keeps in the refrigerator for up to 8 days · Versatile & adaptable to recipes – from sweet to savory · 1 cup of uncooked, yields 3 cups cooked
- high fiber - four times the fiber of brown rice ?
- low GI – aids in managing diabetes
- high in protein content ?
- low in available carbs
- high in calcium for bone health
- rich in lutein - important for eye health ?
- rich in prebiotic properties – important for fueling the growth of healthy bacteria
|Food Industry Certifications
- ?Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
- Non-GMO ?
- Kosher, parve ?
- Vegan ?
- Whole Grain Council
A partial list of other available grains include: Millet, Spelt, Winter & Spring Wheat, Emmer Farro, Conventional & organic Quinoa, Barley & Bulgur. For pricing, call: 201-297-7957 or e-mail: [email protected]